Tuesday, August 14, 2012

birthday!

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy.  First, let her think she's having her own way.  And second, let her have it.  

--Lyndon B. Johnson


Hah! Hilarious, no?  Is it true?  (Maybe you shouldn't answer that...)

This week is my birthday!  Hubby is planning most of the birthday things, so I have no idea what's on the menu, but I do always love celebrating birthdays.  And not just my own birthday, if that's what you're thinking.  :)

Birthdays are a chance to celebrate, to spend time with people you enjoy, and to eat inappropriate amounts of dessert.

So, for this week, I do believe I'm allowed to have my own, if only in the dessert department.

Apologies on the short post this week.  This is a week of big life changes for me, and not just because of the birthday. Updates soon!

xoxo Susannah

1 comment:

  1. I do not like this implication that there is any such thing as "an inappropriate amount of desserts," unless of course you mean "too few"

    ReplyDelete