Sunday, June 24, 2012

reality sets in

You're married! Congratulations! You're embarking on a new adventure with someone you love.

And then...

Reality.

Questions you may be asking yourself:
Where the heck is all our stuff going to go in this teeny tiny apartment?!
Where did all this stuff come from?!
How many pairs of shoes does my wife really need?
Does my husband really need all those dress shirts?

I understand.

You see, my husband and I were just married a couple of weeks ago (yay!) and he moved into my teeny-tiny-itty-bitty apartment.  I mean, we're talking maybe 300 square feet.  It's about the size of a large dorm room. Oy.

The purpose of this blog is to explore the life adventures that come along with being newlyweds living together in a living space that forces you to be up close and personal with each other.  And along the way, hopefully we'll learn some things about marriage and friendship and this new phase of life.

More posts, info on who we are, and many adventures to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment